Monday, August 20, 2012

Monkey Monday Winner (Miss T's Choice)

Cheap & Chic

Miss T picked Moschino's Cheap & Chic, which comes in a ridiculously silly Olive Oyl sillouhetted bottle.
Her camp counsillor was wearing Banana Republic's Rosewood. She had no idea what the brand was, because the "BR" was the only logo on it... Note to self: wait till you are very very famous before you use only a logo on your perfume bottles. Noted. Twice.

Since no one really came close, I've decided to toss a coin between the two lurkers who added their comments last week. And the winner is: Bev Erly.
Congratulations!!!
You won a Tamya mini, plus a purse spray of Fresh Index' Pomegranate Anise :-)
Email me your mailing address so that I can send your prizes!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 04, 2012 12:42 AM, Blogger LTPR said...

Wow -- thank you! What a surprise -- received my sample order today and found these very special goodies! What a treat -- thanks! :)

I also want to comment on the first two scents of yours I've sampled -- Rainforest and Orcas. My goodness, those are stunning. I've lived in the NW most of my life and you've really captured something of the essence of the beauty of life here. These are scent paintings, truly. Nicely done :)

- bev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home