Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring!

Sandy Spring by Ayala Moriel
Sandy Spring, a photo by Ayala Moriel on Flickr.
Spring is officially here today, with the Vernal Equinox happening tonight.
Not that it stopped the weather from acting all crazy - we had a few little blizzards today in Vancouver.
Because the weather has been so cold and unpredictable, I've been actually wearing more spicy and heavy scented perfumes recently - burning copal woodchips, and enjoying a dab of rich natural perfumes by my colleagues and friends: Encens Blanc by Rebel & Mercury, and Secret Garden by Aftelier. Both are beautiful and comforting - yet inspiring. Secret Garden also happens to be the star of the bedtime story-time with my daughter - so it all fits nicely.

What are you wearing to celebrate this day? I'm talking perfume, of course...

It's not exactly a Monkey Monday topic, but if you leave a comment, you'll enter to win a roll-on of Devotee Gardenia by DSH Essence Oils.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 19, 2012 6:12 PM, Blogger Dionne said...

It's not really spring yet here either, but the snow has melted and I'm enjoying the sunshine. Today I tested Parfums DelRae Bois de Paradis for the first time, but I found it a bit too much: too fruity, too loud.

Tonight I'll wear TokyoMilk's Bittersweet - I just got some from Dee Howe, and I'm really enjoying it.

 
At March 19, 2012 9:27 PM, Blogger nekosan said...

I'm wearing Zangvil. #blush# I've also been wearing Cepes & Tuberose.

 
At March 23, 2012 11:15 AM, Blogger Sujaan said...

It is springlike here in NY but I still don't trust it. I keep waiting for another snow storm to remind us we've had it really good this winter. Today I am wearing Isabey Fleur Nocturn and it's so pretty. I've been thinking about buying a bottle because the bottle too is so pretty. I'm not often a floral wearer but the temperature and desire for spring begged for flowers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home