Friday, January 29, 2010

Swamped with events...

I'm swamped with events until after my tea party. I have a few articles in the making. And everyday I *think* I will complete and post them but that obviously hasn't happened yet.

I'm sucked into yet another tea party production, so you won't see much of me till Sunday night or Monday at the earliest. Hopefully will be able to post some pictures of that one - unlike The Purple Dress launch, which went by without pictures - it was so full of guests it didn't even occur to me that I should be taking any :-(

At least the postcards for the Bloedel gala are ready; as well as the 3 raffle prizes (1 flacon and 2 minis of Frangipanni Gloves!). I dropped them off at the Southlands Nursery after taking my daughter horseback riding.

The tea party has 30 people RSVP'd, which is our maximum capacity. I'm going to need to buy a new tea set as I only have enough for 22 people at the moment. Another thing to add to my to-do list which should have gotten shorter by now.

Anyway, if you are curious what's baking in my oven as we speak, you can check my tweets
or visit the Facebook event for a full menu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home