Monday, October 15, 2007

Up for Grabs: Two Gorgeous Poison Rings

I've just updated my website to include two new and gorgeous poison rings
- one is a special for October, with the months' unique Birthstone - a Blue Fire Opal Poison Ring with colourful, glittery flames of turquoise, green, yellow and a hint of orange-pink.
The ring works particularly well with our signature pendents, but also makes an amazing stand-alone conversation piece. It is already filled with a solid perfume of Yasmin - our luxurious jasmine soliflore.
This ring is brand new, made of sterling silver and is size 7.

The other piece is a Peridot poison ring, hansomly faceted into a rectangular shape. The compartment is square and roomy - enough to fit quite a bit of solid perfume of your choice. This ring is empty, awaiting your command to fill it with a luxuruious cream perfume. We recommend it to be filled with either Grin, Bon Zai, Charisma, Bois d'Hiver, Indigo, l'Ecume des Jours, Megumi or Viola.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At October 18, 2007 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ayala!

Are these rings for sale? And how much for the Peridot ring?


Parisa

 
At October 18, 2007 11:12 AM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Hi Parisa,
Thanks for commenting!
Yes, these are for sale. All the details are on these pages:
Opal ringPeridot ring

 
At January 28, 2008 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought one of your rings a few weeks ago and I just want to say how happy I am with the purchase. The ring is gorgeous. And everybody is amazed when I show them what's inside! Not to mention the fact that the solid perfume it contains is lovely too. My one had Palas Atena and both my husband and myself adore it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home