Thursday, September 27, 2007

Poison Rings at Ayala Moriel

I have added a new product to AyalaMoriel.com - poison rings from my private collection of perfumeable collectibles. Every two weeks, I will be posting a different item. My collection includes both vintage and new poison rings. The price stated is including the solid perfume which they will be filled with.

Poison rings were historically made to carry poison to kill one's enemy (or yourself if your enemy catches you!). I decided to fill them instead with something less harmful - a beautiful, creamy perfume that will release its scent through the ring's secret compartment to make your day filled with a subtle scent. And if someone ever kneels to kiss your hand, they'll be bound to never forget you!

You can select a scent from the perfumes suggested (for each ring I give a few suggestions of fragrances that will go well with its look and particular character). Or you can ask for a custom made perfume for that, for an additional fee.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 28, 2007 2:55 AM, Blogger Divina said...

The hand-kissing just got me! It put a huge grin on my face :) How lovely, Ayala dearest!

 
At October 06, 2007 10:26 AM, Blogger JBHoren said...

Beautiful! But how long would the solid perfume last, and what about refills?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home