Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Goutal Mystery Scent Revealed!

None of you guessed it, and I don’t blame you. This was a sheer surprise to me. The Annick Goutal perfume Tamya has picked several times in a row and even tried on her own skin was none other than… (ready, set, go!):

The Magnificent,

The Rosy,

CE SOIR OU JAMAIS

No one guessed it correctly, so I am going to just send all of the readers who commented on the Annick Goutal blog entry a sample of Tamya parfum (if you haven’t experienced it yet). Camille, Haus Von Stone, Saj and the anonymous commenter, I don’t have your mailing address, so please email it to me so I can send the scents along to you.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 03, 2006 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O la la , that was a hard nut to crack. Maybe she is also drawn to light winey note this has, it is very peculiar. I see that Tamya is very discerning from a young age, so this is very good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home