Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dear Blog,

I don't like to sound apologetic, and I will not apologize. The truth to be told - I have been very neglectful of you, my beloved blog, in the past couple of weeks. This will end very soon, in fact in a few moments when I publish my next entry, and I hope this will mark my return at my usual capacity of posting. I can't reveal what has stopped me from blogging in the past few weeks; All I can say is these were important things, and very positive at that, however - they are absolutley not related to perfumery wahtsoever and therefore completely irrelevant to this blog until I find a connection that is obvious enough to share in this forum.

I missed you just as you do, but I will be back shortly.

Sincerely,

Ayala

P.s for my devoted readers - those of you who have commented on my soliflore name searching post, please contact me with your mailing address so I can send you a sample of Les Nuages de Joie Jaune. I ended up choosing my own names, but your suggestions sure helped me in the process - and this is the least I can do to thank you all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home